I’ve been getting addicted to Boys Love Extreme lately. Well, you can’t really call it lately. It’s been a while. At first I hated it. I mean, it’s too weird and everything. And come on! I’m a girl and I definitely not want to get involve in things like that! But then, suddenly, I don’t know, I just fell in love wih it. Weird huh? Since then I’ve been reading almost anything with it. And I can guaratee you, it’s great. The stories are different and has more depth than others and most characters are so hot! But I had to keep it a secret. Always. Or else, I’m dead. I’m a Catholic and worse from a country that’s been colonized by CONSERVATIVE people for 300 years. You do get it right?
Anyway, I read really great ones. Here are some great mangakas and their really amazing works:
- Minami Haruka: Some of her best works are: Bitter, After I Get Drunk On You, I’ll Tie you up, Kiss you and F*** you.
- Miyamoto Kano: Not/love, Rules, Heat
- Minase Masara: Aishuu, Hidoi Otoko, Unbalanced Heat
- Tohjoh Asami: Thunder Bolt Boys, Thunder Bolt Boys Excite, X Kai
- Nakamura Shungiku: Junjou Romatica and the other Junjous!, Hybrid Child
- Honjou Rie: Kimi to Iru Asu, Invisible Love, Kagakushitsu e Douzo Mirai ban
- Kawai Touko: CUT, Bond(z), Ano Kado Wo Magatta Tokoro